Most women wear b**s and most men think these to be s**y. However, many ladies wonder if the b**s can cause cancer and how they should be worn properly. Let’s review the facts!
Can b**s cause cancer?
In 2015 a study was carried out on this subject. The scientists discovered that women, who regularly wear b**s have higher risks of developing breast cancer than those, who never wear b**s. Doctors related the results to how the b**s are worn.
If it is too tight, it compresses the cells in your breasts. Thus, the blood inflow decreases and toxins remain in the b***s being unable to flush out. We do not know for sure if this is the case, but wearing too tight b**s is not a good idea. When you return home take it off and let the b***s relax!
Major and fun b*a facts:
– The first b*a was introduced in 1907. They showcased it in the Vogue Magazine. It was called the Brassiere.
– Young girls also wear b**s, but after they start having period the breasts keep on growing for up to 4 years!
– Your b*a should be washed at least once a week.
– You can wear this underwear item for up to 9 months.
– Over 80 percent of all women do not know how to pick the right b*a size and thus wear the wrong ones.
– The cup sizing we use now was introduced back in 1935.
– Most women in Africa wear either B or A size of b**s.
– The largest breasts are possessed by ladies from Russia!
– The smallest b*a size is called AAA.
As you see, these facts provided on b*a day are fun and some of them are useful. Stay healthy and take good care of yourself and your b*a!